To share the song of the earth through creative practice…
1. To re-invest in fine craft as well as the site-specific visual and performing art.
2. To recognise, respect, support, and inspire local artists and art communities.
3. To act ethically, generously, and sustainably within a diverse community.
4. To connect with skilled artists from around the world and bring their expertise to the local.
5. To recognise and converse with the artistry of the non-human: birds, trees, rocks, mountains, fungi, earth, water, insects.
6. To explore, research, write about, and practice creative ideas and approaches which share the song of the earth.Read More